Is there a way we can connect Zephyr Squad and Power BI. I would like to prepare some reports based on "Test Execution Status". I read here that we need the filter id, but I am not seeing the filter id for the filters I created in Zephyr Squad. https://medium.com/@augusttomaeviit/pulling-data-from-zephyr-to-powerbi-for-reporting-e91ebea87514Can someone please help?
Hi @b.kuppusamy
If you are considering a paid option, you can find several solutions on the Atlassian Marketplace. One of such solutions is our plugin Microsoft Power BI Connector for Jira. We have the integration with Zephyr Squad.
In case of any questions please contact our support team.
Best regards,
Max
Hello @b.kuppusamy
Please check Power BI Connector for Jira by Alpha Serve. There is an integration with Zephyr Squad.
You are welcome to contact Alpha Serve team if there are any questions.
Regards,Kate
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.