Hi all! Is it possible to add custom Text Styles in Confluence Cloud? In addition to Heading 1 through 6 (or perhaps in the Bold/Underline/etc. menu), I'd like to add additional items that my users can select, and have the formatting consistently happen through the site.
For example, any time we have a system configuration, they'd be able to click "System Configuration", or if there's something we'd tell a client, they'd be able to click "Client Instruction", and it would apply the proper formatting. Rather than me having to enforce a style guide company-wide of "make this kind of thing bold and underlined," I'd like to have them specify a style, which would also allow me to change the style sitewide later.
I'm guessing this might be possible via themes or decorators, but I'm seeing so many different versions of docs for that online that it's tough to see what's possible right now for Cloud, and how to do it.
Thanks!