I got more then 800 filters in my cloud instance.
I want to get a list of all the broken filters and also the filter name, id and owner.
I tried using python with rest API:https://XXXX.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/filter/{filter_id}
Hi, @Etai Leers
You can try to use another method:
/rest/api/3/filter/search
It has experimental feature overrideSharePermissions, to show all filters.
You can read about it here:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-filters/#api-rest-api-3-filter-search-get
Thanks @Evgenii but I get only the filters that match the following conditions:
As a site admin I need to get all the filters in our Jira software, so I will be able to help fixing the broken ones.
Look at parameter overrideSharePermissions
If you set it true in query, I suggest that it will give you all filters.
Thanks @Evgenii that's great !I got all the filters in my cloud instance.One more question - is there a way to know which filter is broken ?broken means syntax error and hence no results retrieved.
It's an interesting question...
Maybe variant, with pulling each filter, and watching at result, will help.
I found one tricky way, it's weird solution but it can help.
You'll have to pull all filters, and then, make requests to get info on them:
In response, take string "searchUrl": "https://your-domain.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/search?jql=type%20%3D%20Bug%20and%20resolutino%20is%20empty",
And then try GET request with this URL. If it returns error - bingo, you found bad filter.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.