I am testing the Snyk Security in Jira application in our Jira sandbox.
The first few containers imported correctly, they show up in the "Security Containers" section, and their respective vulnerabilities populate the "Vulnerabilities" section.
After a while, whenever I wanted to import a new container, the vulnerabilities stopped showing up. Also, I have removed one of the containers that worked, and tried to re-import it - but this time the vulnerabilities did not show up.
1. Is this logged anywhere? (I would like to see the errors)
2. Is there some limit to how much data can be imported on the sandbox?
3. Could this be an issue on Snyk's end as the application is still in Beta?
Update:
I continued testing by switching Project in Jira, once again the first 5 imports worked and the vulnerability section was populated.
After that, same issue for the rest, not populating the vulnerabilities. Is there some limit to the amount of containers we can import per Jira project?