You can't edit project permissions or roles on the Free plan for Jira Software or Jira Work Management, and you can't configure issue-level security on any Free plan (including Jira Service Management).
This is what it says on the website with information about the issue level security does this mean that I can not give people access to the issues they are assigned to only.
here is the link
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-issue-security-schemes/
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Yes, that is correct, the permissions and security schemes are fixed on free versions and you can't change them.
is there anything I can do to restrict the jira project and only allow people that are assigned to the issue to modify the issue. So I want the assignee of an issue to be able to make changes to an issue but not have access to change things on other issues they are not assigned to. I am currently working on a work management software.
Thank you so much
No, the permissions and security schemes are fixed on free versions.
i think i have the premium version
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.