Dear Community,
the last days I tried to change to standard and premium...as you see in the attached file, I get the message, that atlassian "ran into trouble" - I cannot change the plan...Hopefully anybody can help :-(
Best regards
Sascha
Hi @Sascha Schäfers
Since you are already on standart plan, I suggest you contact Atlassian support directly at Atlassian Support.
At the bottom of the page, there is a little button "contact support" that allows creating an issue.
From my experience, support is quite fast processing those issues.
Regards,
Harald
Hi Harald,
I am not able to change into Standard or Premium...After clicking on ok I get the message that it didnt work.
Regards
ok, sorry, I ,misinterpreted you post and assumed you are already on standard. If you are "stuck" in free, then we have to hope that someone from Atlassian browses this issue and checks it, I know that some of them are here in the community every once in a while.
No worries :-) Cant you forward it to an Atlassian?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.