I'm trying to figure out how to use automation to create a label in one issue type from a specific project based on the issue type from a different project created and linked as a parent link to the first issue.
Our Hierarchy is configured as follows:
Initiative -> Milestone -> Epic -> Work Items

All our initiatives and milestones are located in one Jira project that visualises the entire set of initiatives and their milestones in our company.
Each squad has a different Jira project, including Epics and Work Items (Story, Bug & Task).

Once an Epic is created in a squad Jira project and linked to the milestone as a parent link, I'd like the milestone to have a label with the name of the squad Jira project.
I tried to create the automation from the squad Jira project, but I can't find a way to reach the Milestone issue type, as it is in a different Jira project.