I'd like to add a standard text to every story that gets created within my project. How can I do that?
I see someone suggesting Scriptrunner which we don't have. Any other ideas?
@Maya.Zgrablic I think that I will list all solutions here:
Hi @Maya.Zgrablic
Hmm.. why not simply add a new custom field and add a default value to it? Would not that work?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-a-custom-field/
Hello @Maya.Zgrablic
To what field are you trying to add the text? Do you want it to be a template, or are you trying to add static text that won't be changed? Can you tell us more about your use case?
Are you working with issues in a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project?
I want to add a Definition of Done (a couple of lines) to every story that gets created.
In which field do you want to add the text?
Do you want to add static text that will not be changed?
Do you want to add template text to prompt users to add information to the issue?
At what point in the issue lifecycle do you want to add the text?
Thank you, this will work
Thank you for the suggestion
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.