My goal is to create a comfortable way to access the help center through my website.
The problem is that I don't want my documentation to go public so I will not give anonymous access to KB articles. I need the service desk to open with user credentials so they don't have to log in manually because getting help should be as easy as pushing a button. But as I mentioned above, I can't get any (up-to-date) information on how to do this since '/rest/auth/1/session' is deprecated and ?authParam=<api_token> doesn't seem to work either.
This is how my JS URL builder function looks now
var jiraServiceDeskUrl = 'https://<site>.atlassian.net';
var authToken = '<token>';
// Construct the final URL with the authentication token
var url = jiraServiceDeskUrl + '/servicedesk/customer/portal/2?atl_token=' + authToken;
window.open(url, '_blank');
Is there any way to redirect people onto the page of help center with credentials for them not to log in manually?