Hello,
I am using Jira Service Management in the Cloud, and I have encountered an issue with displaying additional information of an Asset field in the portal when it is included in a form.
To provide a specific example, let's consider an Asset for a printer. This Asset has multiple attributes such as Key, Name, IP Address, Model, Manufacturer, and so on.
When I include the Asset field in a form and use it in the portal, only the Name of the asset is displayed. However, if I assign the field directly to the issue type without using a form, I can utilize the field properties to display other information.
Is there a way to include the Asset field in a form and still have the ability to display other attributes of the asset in the Jira Service Management portal?
I appreciate any guidance or suggestions to resolve this issue.
Thank you for your assistance.
Best regards,
Sven