After adding signature panel getting this below message and unable to add e-sign.
Signature Panel
Please enter at least 10 characters of text to be signed. You can type into the macros body, once added to a page.
@Victor.Pancras Welcome to the Atlassian community
Which app are you using to enable e-signatures?
Thanks Brant. I just tried to add "Signature panel" macro into my page. Once I added got that message mentioned in the description.
@Victor.Pancras The signature panel is not a delivered macro so you would have had to have had an app that provides this functionality. Do you know which one you are using?
@Brant Schroeder Not sure which one to use. Due to restricted access I'm afraid of using any third party app. Could you suggest any free plugin which is available to use. My intention to get digital signature from each respective person based on the task. Is it doable?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.