I have inherited data from an old server-based Confluence documentation install and need to see about importing/uploading/transferring to the newer Cloud-Based solutions.I have two folders:FILE.confluence.dataFILE.confluence.mysqlis there a step-by-step or how do I go about making this transfer?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
That's what I think of as a minimal backup of Confluence. Confluence comes in 3 parts really;
You can't use those files for any form of migration, they're useless for that. The only thing they're of any use for is recreating the system they were a backup of.
You will need to
Now you can log into it and start preparing it for a Confluence Cloud Migration
There's a lot there, you may find it a lot easier to get a partner to take a look. You can probably tell I've done this more than once, but there's lots of us who have.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.