I want to set a custom single user picker field (Reviewer) to the issue's Component Lead, as our reviewer are our component leads so Reviewer is automatically set at issue creation (can't add it from import, seems to always fail).
Is there a way to get the Component Lead user to use in an automation?
- {{issue.components.XXXX}} is always empty when I try with "assignee", "leads", etc. and i don't know if there is a smart value I can use for:
{
"fields": {
"Reviewer": "{{issue.components.????}}."
}
}- The custom user picker doesn't let me set or copy from Component, only other issue types (parent, Epic, current issue). I guess Components are not issues.
I tried saving the initial assignee, re-assigning the issue to AUTOMATIC (component lead), setting the reviewer to copy from assignee and then re-set set the assignee to the original, but its a convoluted way to get the component lead user.