Does anyone know the JQL if I want to exclude issues associated with a fixversion that has no release date?
You should be able to use JQL tricks plugin. Need to pay @Jobin though
use versionsBefore function and give a big value for the date. The results should include all versions which has a release date.
http://www.j-tricks.com/jql-tricks-plugin.html
Jobin can confirm.
You should just be able to use:
fixVersion in ("name of version")
Do either of those work for you? This page (http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching) should also be able to help provide various fields and methods for querying those fields in Download JIRA and OnDemand.
I was looking for a more generic way of doing it. Yes, I did this - but, it's not maintainable as others create versions without release dates. This happens when they are doing affinity planning. Plus, new versions are added with release dates. So, I was looking for a way to pull in only those versions either with a date or exclude those without a date, without having to name specific ones.
@kalynn -- according to the search documentation, "fixVersion" doesn't support searching based on properties of the field except "released" or "unreleased", so it would only be possible if there were a custom plugin that provided such a function.
not available on onDemand though
Ah, I miss the OnDemand tag always
No worries! The information is still quite beneficial. We're moving away from OnDemand because of too many limitations. Appreciate the advice.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.