Installed two apps, but it is impossible to get them in the menu.
1: how to do this
2: why does it need to be so difficult. ?
I lose my confidence in using the products. !!!
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Some apps do not have menu entries, could that be the problem?
Hi @ebastiaa welcome to the community. As mentioned not all apps have menu items created on install. You may have to go into manage apps and then find what you are looking for in the left pane. What are the apps you are referring too?
I installed Gliffy diagrams and X-draw. They are visible in the manage apps section. But I don't see anywhere how I can start the apps and start working in it.
How to do this for myseld (admin) and for other team members?
Hi @ebastiaa ! I'm part of the Gliffy team and I'll have a new feature to update you on very soon... but in the meantime, you and your team can start creating Gliffy diagrams by typing "/gliffy" while editing any Confluence page.
Here's a video tutorial for you: https://youtu.be/XxX8iyWzydg
Ok I understand how the concept works
Still I do not understand what the apps menu is for, and why it reports that apps will appear there after they have been installed.
It also would make it easier for the people in the team
There are other apps that need to be triggered by buttons in the app menu.
I agree that it's confusing, so I do really appreciate this feedback — thank you!! I'll be sure to share it with our broader team as it relates to Gliffy.
Like @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- mentioned in a comment above, I do think it's up to each app vendor how and where they include their app in the Confluence interface.
Hi @ebastiaa ! Craig's suggestion to look in the left pane of Confluence is a great one. I'm really happy to share that we've just launched a new "Lobby" view for Gliffy that allows you to easily find all your diagrams by clicking the button in the left pane.
You can learn more about what's available in that view for Gliffy here: https://www.gliffy.com/products/gliffy-atlassian-apps/whats-new#tab-panel-5497
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.