Hi,
I need to remove or edit the request type caption in edit view screen.
Either I need to remove or need to edit the caption "raised this request via jira".
Is it possible to do in JSM ??
Hi @Mohammed Haneefa Farook,
I don't think you can remove that caption. It is information telling you through which channel the ticket was created from (in this case, using the create button in Jira, not via the portal).
That may be interesting to know, as it tells you the customer did not go through the portal to create the ticket and may not be able to even view it as a consequence.
Could you tell us why this information is a concern to you?
Can we edit that caption according to our format?
Example we need to remove the word " via jira" alone. Is that possible ??
Hi @Mohammed Haneefa Farook, no, that is not possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.