I think this is because I am not grant admin role of the Jira Software.
None can enable code function in Jira Project in free plan,
because none is admin role in free plan according to this??
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-can-I-become-admin-on-free-account/qaq-p/2337538
Hi @kim-tom and welcome to the Community!
That seems rather unlikely. On a free plan, all users have admin access to everything in your product.
Could you share more details about how/where you are trying to enable the code feature and what is going wrong there?
There should be a toggle when you navigate to Project settings > Features with a simple slider to (de)activate it in your project. In addition, you should also configure a connection to a code repository tool to make it useful.
Hope this helps!
Hi, @Walter Buggenhout
Thank you for your quick reply.
I cannot see "Features" tab in project settings.
As far as I investigate, I need to be a product admin to change features.But, I cannot choose product admin in site-admins.
I am not sure how to handle this.
Thank you in advance.
Hi @kim-tom,
From what I see there, my guess is that you created a business project. Code is simply not a supported feature there.
To make sure you can enable code, choose a Jira Software template when creating the project (scrum, kanban or bug tracking):
You will notice that choosing a different template will enable different features.
I created the project using the Jira Software.
I could use code feature.
Thank you for your strong support!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.