We have created new test cases in Enterprise Jira by clicking the blue "Create" button and change issue type to Test.

This creates a test, however when I search for this test in Zephyr Scale it is not shown and thus I am not able to see the test cases we have created in Zephyr Scale and add them to a test cycle. I have tried selecting "Add existing Test Cycle" from the Zephyr section within the test case. I can see the test cycle and it links I guess. But when I navigate back to Zephyr Scale and look at the tests within that test cycle. The test that I created outside of Zephyr Scale is not listed. The test case I created using the blue button is also missing the "T" identifier in the ticket number.

The test case I created using the blue button is also missing the "T" identifier in the ticket number when I create tests with in Zephyr Scale. Obviously one solution is to create tests only within Zephyr Scale. But it seems like I should be able to create in either place. I came from Zephyr for Jira and this was never an issue with this.
