Hi,
I need to create an Automation when "Product Team" is Assigned to "Mobile".
How do I do that?
Hi @Kevin Paul
Have You tried setting up the rule? What issues did you face?
I would assume it would look something like this;
WHEN-> "Field Value Changed" (Product Team) -> IF -> Product Team = Mobile -> THEN...
Here's the official documentation:
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/create-and-edit-jira-automation-rules/
/Markus
You can create an automation rule with the trigger field changed, just select the "Product Team" field and create an if field value equal to "Mobile" and add a step to send email.
Hi Kevin!
I'm assuming this "Product team" field it's a custom field, right?
Considering that, you just have to set an automation with the "When" as Value changed, and possibly adding a IF new value equals Mobile, Then send an email.
Hope this helps, and will be glad to help if you have more questions...
Hi Markus,
Thanks for Replying
Firstly, I have Selected "Field Value Changed" as below
How Do I add the IF Condition?
That's exactly it, JQL condition "Product team" = Mobile.
It should work the way you've set it up. Just need to add the action.
Best regards,
Markus
Thank you!!
I have added the Action now.
I will monitor it and get back to you.
Thanks for your help.
Hi Vando,
Yes, it is a Custom Field and I have now Setup the Automations as below.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.