I want to filter the results of an asset field of an issue using a value stored in an attribute of an asset selected on another asset field.
Example:
- Assets :
- Location
- Customer (with attribute type object pointing to Location)
- Team (with attribute type object pointing to Location)
- Issue fields:
- Asset field issueCustomer : Filter scope (AQL): objectType = "Customer" (cf_1)
- Asset field issueTeam : Filter scope (AQL): objectType = "Team" (cf_2)
- Asset field issueLocation : Filter scope (AQL): objectType = "Location" (cf_3)
When a Customer A (with a Customer.Location = Barcelona) is selected, Asset field 2 must be filtered showing only Teams with Team.Location = Barcelona.
It works when I use the Asset field issueLocation (customfield_10000) storing a copy of the Customer.Location like:
- Filter issue scope (AQL): object HAVING outboundReferences(objecttype = Location AND objectId = ${customfield_3})
I want to filter referencing directly to the field issueCustomer. Something like:
- Filter issue scope (AQL): object HAVING outboundReferences(objecttype = Location AND objectId = ${customfield_1.Location})