I created a beta Jira product discovery and while I didn't get a chance to use I want to start setting up now as it moves to live. I'm starting to follow, https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/ACTION-REQUIRED-how-to-move-from-Beta-to-the-Free-or-Standard/ba-p/2355268
but I'm struggling, i've created the jira-product-discovery-users group and looking to add users, when I go to user management/users and click on a user I get a different screen from the video in https://www.loom.com/share/aa108aabcb744e758714ea8b1479dc3d and now every behavior is different.
- I have sliders for multiple products access and for my basic users they are not on, this is what I want, this I understand
- For trusted users they have the slider enabled (but greyed out) for Jira product discovery but they are neither part of jira-product-discovery-users or jira-product-discovery-contributors, so what access will they have to Jira Product Discovery, how will they count for billing?
- the jira-product-discovery-users group is the default access group and onboarding a new person yesterday they went straight into this, under Product Access -> Jira Product Discovery the groups jira-product-discovery users and site-admins but NOT jira-product-discovery-contributors, how do I remove the default access group from jira-product-discovery-users and should I have a default access group under Jira Product Discovery?
- Jira product discovery is showing 7 licensed users but checking the users in each of the groups theres only 4 users, so guessing the other 3 is trusted users, but what access will they have when billing comes around?
I think thats my issue, the biggest barrier is the confusion in the inconsistency in creators belonging to jira-product-discovery-users and contributors belonging to jira-product-discovery-contributors and how contributors and creators are too similar to easily differentiate, and what about users who are neither users nor contributors but have product access?
Thanks