Automation rule triggered when I transitioned a bug from Dev in progress to Open. But it should not have been triggered.Logic is to check if 2 fields changed and those have not changed. Other rules also do not seem to change those fields and also the "Allow rule trigger" is not selected, so I do not see why the triggering happened, it looks like a bug in jira cloud.See files attached.
Hi David,
Can you share the audit log for when the rule ran?
hi John, audit log screenshot atached
Can you share the full audit log please?
Also, can you share the History of the issue for the time period when the rule ran?
Do you need me to export the audit log ? I am not an admin, I would need to raise an internal ticket to get the export. Or do you think screenshots like the following suffice? Attached audit log of all rules that ran at that time.NOTE: not all of these ran for the same jira - I transitioned 3 jiras one after the other and the problem happened to all of them - below you see rules that ran on all 3 of those jiras.issue history attached:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.