Hi,
When a Problem is closed as a Known Error in JSM, I want to create a Known Error Report in Confluence, and copy across relevant information from some of the Jira fields e.g. "Root Cause" and "Workaround" if they have values in them.
So I've configured an automation rule in JSM that creates a Confluence space for all Problems that get transitioned to the status Completed with the Resolution set to Known Error.
I've connected Confluence to the Rule, selected the appropriate Space and Parent Page, but for some reason the ITSM Known Errors template is unavailable?


Also, how do I get the Confluence Page to pull field values from the trigger Jira issue?
e.g. the highlighted items should get populated with the appropriate fields from the trigger issue.
The idea being that if Known Error Reports need to be shared, the Confluence Page can be designed in a way that only exposes the information that is appropriate to be shared, can be shared with Guests etc or exported as a PDF, and is a bit "glossier" than a Jira issue view.
Has anyone done something like this before?