Hello,
I have a few customers who would like to know the response time of their technician when we respond to their support request via Jira.
I wanted to know if there's a way, either through JQL, dashboard, widget, application or other, to get this information.
I saw in a JQL query that there are the fields "comment", "author" and we specify the users but in my case would be all the users in the organization and not just one or two.
Also, I saw that I could use the approach of how long the ticket has been in a status such as "waiting for customer" but I haven't found anything optimal yet.
This way, I'll be able to provide more statistics to our customers about their response time to our tickets, how long on average per week/month and what they can do to improve.
Do you have any ideas?
Thanks