We're trying to develop some automation which, as part of its workflow, needs to occasionally mark issues as approved but on behalf on someone else.
It looks like this isn't possible but I thought I'd ask here as a double-check ...
Calling the "Answer Approval" API marks the issue as approved by the authenticated user. The documentation says "The approval is assumed to be owned by the user making the call." which sort of suggests that there is a way to mark the approval as owned by someone else but the API documentation doesn't suggest how.
We've tried editing the custom field that holds the approval data so that the "approverDecision" value for a different user is set to approved but that doesn't seem to write back, even though we don't get an error.
I appreciate that this may be by design. I was just wondering if there was something I hadn't thought of that might allow me to achieve what I'm after.