Good morning,
before asking for information in this community I inquired on other threads about Jira's functionality.
The problem for which I am asking you for support concerns the visibility of projects in the Portal. The Jira site in which all the projects are present has a single Portal with all the projects, I have already set them up with the option to add clients as administrator so that clients only see their own projects, however I should now add a new project in which I do not have the list of users enabled: any user can create a ticket.
If I create the project and limit the ticket creation to the list I set up, this is a problem. Is there any way to bypass the problem? Perhaps by providing only in that project the email domain of users who can see the project on the Portal and open tickets?
Thank you so much!