I've tried to update product's URL
but 'update url' button is dimmed.
How to rename it?
e.g. a.atlassian.net -> b.atlassian.net
Hello @박경권
I believe you cannot change the URL for a Free subscription. The button is disabled on my Free site also, but I see it enabled on paid subscription sites.
Can I ask you just one more question?
If I purchase a paid subscription and change the subdomain, what happens to the old domain?
Can the old domain still be a domain that can be used by someone?
I hope someone can use the old domain.
Because I used a subdomain outside my authority.
Thank you !
No the domain can't be reused if you use the rename option. Atlassian sets up automatic redirection from the old name to the new name.
If you need to release the original name so it can be claimed by somebody else, then you need to set up a new site and move your data to the new site. Then you can delete the original site which will release the domain for reuse.
How can I set up a new site?
Can I set up a b.atlassian.net site with an account from a.atlassian.net?
I would really appreciate it if you could let me know the specific process.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.