Hi. I've seen similar old queries but nothing with a definitive answer. We're setting up JSM for our ITSD. We don't have confluence licenses (they're not required for single space KB function/article creation, as that's included for JSM agents), & we won't be using Confluence for wider internal org wiki (we use SharePoint). However I would still like to be able to allow agents to create articles just for them in the JSM KB.
This article https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/restrict-access-to-knowledge-base-articles/ describes how to do this, but seems to be referring only to paying Confluence users. As whilst I see the settings describes, & can add extra 'spaces', I can't access these spaces or assign articles to them. So is this feature basically not going to work unless I have Confluence licenses? Or is there something I'm missing? Seems like pretty common ITSD KB function that agents would need... so why need a license to another product for it?
Any help appreciated, thanks. J