Hello, I have a project where clients register via a link, but I cannot manage these clients or delete
@Tiago Moreira , welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Just to be sure:
Do you want to delete the Customer account from your entire environment or delete this customer account for only one project?
Hi @Fernando Eugênio da Silva , just from the project.
@Tiago Moreira , you can manage your customers of your project doing this:
What does this mean?
It means that now only people that you add manually as a 'Customer' in the project will be able to view your project in the help center and send you tickets.
That way you can manage who are the customers who can open requests in your project.
To add a Customer, do the following:
You can also see more here: Manage your customers
Hope this helps you
@Fernando Eugênio da Silva I get it, but will customers who are already added lose access and I have to add them again?
@Tiago Moreira
Sadly yes.
Other customers added to the project will lose access to the project and you will have to add them again
When the project is open, it's not possible to remove specific customers or users. Only applying this configuration and manage your customers manually adding each customer into your project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.