How can a customer see the duplicate tickets in the customer portal of Jira service management through the primary ticket..?
Typically, I would think this is impossible unless the duplicate is also a JSM project that all users have access to or a project where the permission scheme isn’t properly set and you also have linked issue field as one of the fields shown on the customer portal.
Hi @Vaibhav V ,
You should add the reporter as request participant in the primary ticket.
I have added the reporter as request participants, but I don't think they can see the duplicated tickets that are linked , they can only access the primary ticket , please correct me if I'm wrong...
If you want them to see the duplicate ticket you’ll need to:
Should the issue persist, ask the customer for exact steps they follow and what tickets they see.
Share a screenshot of this with us after removing names and other sensitive details or test the issue with a dummy ticket and share this with us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.