I created a space checking "visible only to me" but now I want to make it public. Is this doable?
Yes. In the left sidebar, you should see the icon "Space Tools". Click it, then click "Permissions", and you'll be able to manage exactly who can see your space.
documentation can be found here https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Assigning+Space+Permissions
I have read the space permission documentation but change a space from private to public is not specific. Any idea?
Hi Amanda,
In a nutshell, just go to the space only visible to you and then go to "space tools" button located in the bottom left of the screen. There, select permissions and you'll see just yourself in the permissions.
What you must do there is to add some groups or people and grant them the "view" permission so they will be able to see the space. You can also grant them the add page, and other permissions you'd like.
I hope this helps
Cheers,
Rodrigo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.