Hello,
I have installed the Jira Cloud for Excel plugin and have successfully imported data from my Jira projects into Excel. I want to maintain a hyperlink in the KEY field, so that within Excel I can click on the Key and it will take me to the issue in Jira....very useful. The plugin has checkbox options for 1) maintaining hyperlinks on import and 2) importing as a table. I have of course checked the box to maintain hyperlinks. Here is the issue:
1) If I import that data as a range (table option un-checked) the KEY hyperlinks work in Excel.
2) If I import the data as a table (table option checked) then the KEY hyperlink are lost and don't work.
What I need: I use this table to generate several pivot tables (reports), so I need to import the data as a table (#2 above) and I need for the hyperlinks to work throughout the imported data and generated pivot tables.
Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Bill