Trying to work with various clients using JIRA and need a way to synch 2-ways. What's the best option keeping in mind I don't script lol
Hi @Lillian Shibata-Salley
If you're trying to actively 2-way sync issues between two separate Jira cloud instances, then this isn't supported out of the box, however there are some popular plugins available. These are the two I'm most aware of:
Exalate: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213645/exalate-jira-issue-sync-more?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Issue Sync: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213346/issue-sync-synchronization-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Hope that helps - Steve.
Yes that's very helpful thank you for your quick response!
Much appreciated!
Lillian
OH sorry one last question - for these addons, do both organization have to purchase of just us?
I think this will potentially differ per plugin, so best to follow-up with the plugin provider directly!
I do know that Exalate requires both sides to be licensed, but it can be purchased by either party.
Hey @Lillian Shibata-Salley
I'm also throwing in my hat with our app Backbone Issue Sync. For a more comprehensive list, you can search in the marketplace for issue sync apps.
With our app, there's no need for scripting and we also offer a remote license where the other side does not need to install anything.
If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to our support.
Cheers,Matthias.
@Lillian Shibata-Salley hi.Check out ZigiOps. It's a no-code integration tool that would easily handle your use case - sync the fields of your 2 Jira instances. It can be customized to fit various scenarios. It's fast and easy to use. Feel free to drop us a line and learn more about it. You can even test the ZigiOps connector, to see if it fits your needs.
Regards, Diana (ZigiOps team)
Hey thanks Diana - do both parties need to purchase the addon or just us?
Oh awesome ok I'll take a look thanks!
@Lillian Shibata-Salley - no, just you. if you have some spare time, feel free to drop us a line and I'll be able to explain more (+ if you have any questions about the tool or the use case itself).
HI @Lillian Shibata-Salley
This is Majid @ Exalate.
There are plenty of apps out there as you can see from the posts here Picking the right one depends mainly on the nuances of your use case. Exalate is a decentralized app that works in Visual (no-code) or Scripting mode - so again, this is user choice.
Hope it helps.
Thanks
Majid
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.