I'm using Plans (advanced roadmaps) in Jira for project management. for some issues, on different levels (Epic, story or subtask) we have costs (both budgets and actuals) I created 2 different custom fields. In one the budgets are logged and in the other one the actuals.
I have made some progress and have an automation rule that works almost.
The automation works. It selects the issues I like to roll-up, it does the math correct, but it seems that there is something wrong with the configuration of the field, although it is a number and all fields get a default value of 0; I get the following message:
"Edit issue
Could not convert the field value to a number. Please ensure the value is a number, math expression or smart-value that can be converted into a number.
No fields or field values to edit for issues (could be due to some field values not existing in a given project):
FOR-14"
The calculated value of 7 is the correct value, which is the sum of the values for this field of the to be selected issues.
Could it be caused by the "." in 7.0.?
Can someone help me with this?