En función del rol quiero que a la hora de crear no puedan elegir todos los tipos de incidencia sino, por ejemplo, que el rol A solo pueda crear épicas e historias y el rol B solo pueda crear historias y tareas
¿Cómo puedo hacerlo?
Gracias!
Ola @Jorge Valero
Bienvenido a la comunidad de Atlassian.
En este momento, no existe una función específica que filtre los tipos de problemas que se pueden seleccionar en el cuadro de diálogo Crear problema, en función de un atributo del usuario.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-44557
¿Está trabajando con un proyecto gestionado por el equipo o un proyecto gestionado por la empresa? Esa información se mostrará en la parte inferior del panel a la izquierda.
Sus opciones actuales son
1. Cree proyectos separados con diferentes tipos de problemas disponibles y restrinja el acceso a esos proyectos a los usuarios que necesitan poder crear esos tipos de problemas.
2. En un proyecto administrado por la empresa, puede agregar una transición Validar a Crear en el flujo de trabajo. Allí puede verificar el rol del usuario y evitar guardar el problema si su rol no es uno al que se le debe permitir crear el tipo de problema.
----
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
At this time there is no specific feature that filter the types of issues that can be selected in the Create Issue dialog, based on an attribute of the user.
Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That information will display at the bottom of the panel on the left.
Your current options are
1. Create separate projects with different types of issues available, and restrict access to those projects to the users that need to be able to create those types of issues.
2. In a Company Managed project you can add a Validate to the Create transition in the Workflow. There you can check the role of the user, and prevent saving the issue if their role is not one that should be allowed to create the issue type.
How can I make it so that a user can only create one type of issue and not all? Depending on the role, I want them not to be able to choose all types of incidents when creating, but rather, for example, that role A can only create epics and stories and role B can only create stories and tasks How can I do it? Thank you!
How can I make it so that a user can only create one type of issue and not all?
Depending on the role, I want them not to be able to choose all types of incidents when creating, but rather, for example, that role A can only create epics and stories and role B can only create stories and tasks
How can I do it?
Thank you!
Gracias por la rápida respuesta,
No puedo crear un proyecto específico para controlar el issuetype, espero que puedan añadir esa opción lo antes posible.
Tampoco me gusta la idea de no crear algo que el usuario cree que ha creado por no pasar la validación, es una idea original pero creo que no es lo más cómodo.
El usuario final recibiría un mensaje de que no se creó el problema. Desafortunadamente, no se enterarían de que no podían crear el problema hasta después de completar los campos y hacer clic en el botón Crear problema. No fallaría en silencio.
---
The end user would get a message that the issue was not created. Unfortunately they would not learn that they could not create the issue until after they had filled in the fields and clicked the Create Issue button. It would not fail silently.
Thanks for the quick reply, I can't create a specific project to control the issuetype, I hope you can add that option as soon as possible. I also don't like the idea of not creating something that the user thinks he has created because it doesn't pass the validation, it's an original idea but I don't think it's the most comfortable. Thank you!
Thanks for the quick reply,
I can't create a specific project to control the issuetype, I hope you can add that option as soon as possible.
I also don't like the idea of not creating something that the user thinks he has created because it doesn't pass the validation, it's an original idea but I don't think it's the most comfortable.
Gracias, interesante, ¿y cómo asigno el rol a la creación de un issuetype en concreto?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.