Hello community,
I thought that I will never write that, but I have no idea what to say to customer.
Right now, I got two small businesses requesting solution for their Jira instance.
First company is 70 users JSM, Software, Confluence, Bitbucket.
Second company is 120 users, Jira Software, Insight, Confluence.
Both companies are expanding slowly, need to extend functionalities, onboard more users, purchase new apps ... in short - continuing in the tool development.
The problem is, that both companies are like 8+ years on Jira and are running instances offline.
Now, what should I do with those customers? Is there any Atlassian based solutions available? I discussed cloud with both, but their agreements and partially law enforcement is no-go for going online.
Are there any plans for small DC tiers?
Last solution on my mind is to suggest them to migrate away ... but ... first of them is 8 years with Jira, second 6 years and they are happy with the tool ...