What is the best way to clone fields from JSM to Jira Product Discovery? I'm sensing that because JPD doesn't have the company managed fields implementation that I'm going to have to write rules to set the value in JPD for values in JSM.
For example, I have a company managed custom field called business unit in JSM. It's values are healthcare, IT, and HR.
I have a created field in JPD called business unit that has the same values.
When I clone a ticket from Jira Service Management to Jira Product Discovery and I have automation set to copy the value of the business unit field from Jira Service Management to Jira Product Discovery , I get an error. I assume this is because I am not using the same custom field.
I can write a conditional rule for this to set the value in JPD, but I have maybe 10 other fields coming from JSM that I want to set in JPD automatically without having to write these, or change rules around later when values change.
What is the best way to get values from Jira Service Management to Jira Product Discovery in their respective place?
Thanks,
-Nate