Out of the sudden I have an issue with Safari 16.3 - it does not display content pages anymore. Everything else is working finde (main page etc.). Everything works on my Laptop with Safari 16.5 but on my iMac and Mac Studio (both 16.3) it's weird. Any ideas?
I don't have an answer for you, but I have the same issue (starting late last night and today). Running Safari 16.2. Chrome works fine. I've cleared all website data, closed and re-opened Safari and content pages still load nothing.
Have no idea what could have happened here but I upgraded to the latest Venture (13.4.1) and have the latest Safari (16.5.1) and now things work again. Maybe it was even just the restart with the upgrade? 🤷♂️
Hello @Christoph Mause
I've seen this behavior when Safari included an automated updated; all of a sudden, Confluence content was not rendered. Took us half an hour to realize it was Safari's update
Did you update it recently? In versions 16.3 and 16.4, we discovered they implemented a Content Security Policy that restricted some content. Maybe also jump to 16.5?
All the best!
Rodrigo
Ah and forgot to mention, this CSP also affected the way some apps render, so if you see some macros behaving erratically, it would be worth to contact the vendors
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.