Kindly provide a step-by-step process to add a search bar in the image.
@Mohamed Aslam welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Are you referring to embedding the search bar into a page? Otherwise can you explain what you mean by embed the space-level Search bar into an image?
If you are referring to the general search macro, you can embed the live search by typing /live search into the page in edit mode. If you want that to search all spaces, leave that option blank as below.
Hello @Andy Gladstone ,
I want the search bar and my mail Id link to appear at the center of the image in the wiki page. I have inserted the image, mail id the live search bar into my page, but I cannot be able to place the search bar and mail id in the image. Kindly provide a step-by-step procedure for it.
I have attached the sample image; I want the final output same as that.
Kindly respond to the above query!
@Andy Gladstone
@Mohamed Aslam sorry I missed your earlier ping. The embedded search bar inside an image is not something that is supported natively in Confluence. You will need a Marketplace Add On like Refined Toolkit for Confluence Cloud.
Good luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.