Hi Everyone,
I am new to jira. Please help. I have few courses but they are confusing me. I want to use it efficiently but I do not know where to start?
Hey @Meenakshi Dangi and welcome among us
If you want to learn more on Jira and Atlassian product, I suggest you to visit the atlassian university
Atlassian University
Regards,
JM
Hi @Meenakshi Dangi ,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I'm agree with @JM Perrot , you can start your journey with Jira from Atlassian University. And you can go with free trainings and Jira fundamentals.
You can try Jira or Confluence with free plan to have some practical hands on:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/free
Good luck with your learning !!
Thank you so much JM. You saved me.
Best Regards,
Meenakshi
Thank you Deepak.
I'd begin with questions - what do you want to use JIRA for ? What is your role in JIRA ? User ? Administrator ? Because I am sure you dont want to read every single document out there
what is it
how is thid unique
i do not know what itbis but querios
i stubbled om this dark web
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.