Hi All
I am not able to see all qports in backlog during added in sprint by Drag and Drop. But when I go to filter and search those, I am able to see those QPORTs.
Hi @Deepak.Deepak welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Is QPORT the project key?
Can you please elaborate with some screenshots that show the difference between issues not available in the Backlog (and added to a sprint) but available in Issue Search?
In the Backlog, you can only see issues added to a non-active sprint, i.e. a sprint which not has been started.
Hi @Dave Mathijs
Thank you for quick response.
Here is the Sprint backlog where 372 issues are shown there. whatever qport, I am looking to add is not there but is in search.
You cannot find it if you enter QPORT-45 in the Search backlog either?
Not able to find there as well
Hey @Deepak.Deepak
Did you check your board filter ? Else you can create a new filter and switch your current board filter by the new one.
If I'm not right, let me know more about your context.
Regards,
JM
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.