I'm looking for a way (with items returned from a JQL) to determine if there have been any updates within the past two weeks to an Epic or its Stories without having to return every story and run some date math on it changelog. Hoping the epic record changes of its children.
@Steve Suranie,
It does not.
Thanks,
Kian
Unless I misunderstood your question. Are you asking if an Epic reflects when new children are added to it? What is the JQL you are currently running?
Hello @Steve Suranie
Epics do not keep track of changes that are made on their child issues. Each issue maintains its own change log separate from changelogs for other issues, except where those changes affect more than one issue such as when issues are linked or when issue links are removed.
No, I was asking if a child issue changed if the Epic would record that change. Seems like it would not so I'll have to pull all the stories of that epic and check their changelogs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.