Hi,
I have a project with board, sprints set up. First sprint is running. Team is selected, etc.
Now I see that there are a few options that could effect the time it takes to finish the sprint (scope change).
I found these 3 options, with the values I've set at project start:
- Availability (under Team members): 100% for all members
- Work Load scheme: 8 hrs (default) for all members
- Holidays: I've set a few fixed holidays.
If I think about it, there is no member that acutely works 8 hours a day on the project. It is usually 7 hours max, because the do some other stuff to, etc.
So I was wondering, what would happen to the current sprint timings and scope if I would change the Work Load scheme to 7 hrs a day?
Will all my timings and calculations, graphs in Agile board, etc be affected by this, or not? Or does it have any other effects?
I would really appreciate if someone could give a clear insight in the working of these 3 options and how they affect Sprint/project timings an scope. I could find much detail about that. 
Thank you very much!