現在ロードマップの表示は エピック 子課題
となっていますが、それをエピック
子課題
サブタスクなど3階層の表示で管理したいですできれば4階層でも表示できると嬉しいです
こんにちは @シモダ 、
アトラシアン コミュニティへようこそ。
はい、それは可能です。
Advanced Roadmap Plans では、フィルター機能から表示するレイヤーを制御し、表示する最高レベルと最低レベルを選択します。
---
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Yes, that is possible.
In the Advanced Roadmap Plans you control which layers you want to display from the Filters function, selecting the highest level and lowest level that you want to display.
Is it possible to display 3 layers and 4 layers with the roadmap function? The current roadmap display is Epic Child assignment but it is epic Child assignment Subtask I want to manage with a three-level display such as If possible, I would be happy if I could display even 4 layers
Is it possible to display 3 layers and 4 layers with the roadmap function?
The current roadmap display is Epic Child assignment
but it is
epic
Child assignment
Subtask
I want to manage with a three-level display such as
If possible, I would be happy if I could display even 4 layers
どこにメニューがありますでしょうか?
フィルターメニューがないです。。。
提供された画面イメージに基づくと、基本ロードマップ機能を使用していることになります。この機能を使用すると、エピックと子割り当てレベルのみを表示できます。
あなたの投稿には、プレミアム プランを使用していることを示すタグが付けられています。この計画には、Advanced Roadmaps と呼ばれる別の機能があります。 「プラン」メニューオプションからアクセスできます。高度なロードマップ計画を作成する場合、そこにフィルター オプションがあります。
これは、Advanced Roadmaps のドキュメントのホームページです。
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/plan-and-view-cross-project-work-with-advanced-roadmaps/
Based on the screen image you provided you are using the Basic Roadmap function. With that function you can display only the Epic and Child Assignment levels.
Your post is tagged to indicate you are using the Premium Plan. With that plan there is another function called Advanced Roadmaps. It is accessed through the "Plan" menu option. If you construct and Advanced Roadmap Plan, that is where you will find the Filter option.
Here is the home page in the documentation for Advanced Roadmaps.
No filter menu. . . where is the menu?
No filter menu. . .
where is the menu?
アドバンスロードマップ機能の左メニューがとてもシンプルになってしまったのですが元のカンバンやレポート、課題、開発等のメニューを表示することはできるのでしょうか?
アドバンスロードマップ機能で3階層までは表示できるのですが4階層、エピックの上 オデッセイを設定したのですがフィルターやアドバンスのタイムラインに表示ができなくどこが問題なんでしょうか?
epicの上にtest,test2を追加しましたが、課題の作成で選択することができません。
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.