Hello,
I have tried to change the page format of the PDF export. Since I am from Germany, I should have the export in A4 format, but by default I always get the US Letter format.I have already found and tried the following: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/customize-exports-to-pdf/
Unfortunately it does not work like this either. What am I doing wrong or what is the problem?Or do I have to give Confluence some time after entering the stylesheet until it is used?
Regards,Patrick
Guten Morgen Patrick,
Willkommen in der Community.
Probieren Sie diese Anleitung für den PDF-Export in den Bereichseinstellungen aus:
Hochformat
Querformat
Beides funktioniert bei uns
Viele Grüße - Gaby
Guten Morgen Gaby,
das ist genau was ich schon ausprobiert habe. (Siehe auch den Link in meinem ursprünglichen Post).Das PDF Seitenformat ist trotzdem noch bei US LETTER anstatt A4. AUch wenn ich andere Formate angebe bleibt das unverändert.
GrußPatrick
okay Patrick - dann habe ich leider keine Lösung für dich
Gruß - Gaby
PS: Browser- und Druckereinstellungen haben Sie sicherlich schon überprüft
Hi Patrick!Check mal das Issue hier, vielleicht geht es schneller, wenn du und mögliche Kolleginnen das auch noch watchen ;-)https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-74796Matze
Hi Patrick
If you are still looking for a solution, it's now workingYou can change it per space or global:
@media print {@page { size: A4 landscape; }}
Br, Sam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.