Is there a way to find out which users have been suspended this quarter? The manual way would be to take a list of suspended users last quarter and a list from this quarter and compare them, but I was hoping there was a more efficient way.
Hello @Lana Kelly
The date when a user account was suspended (which is a type of update) is not recorded (Refer to ID-8243), so you have no choice other than to get the list every quarter and compare them.
Alas. 😔
Thanks for the answer. No points for guessing how I'm spending the rest of my day... 😉
No problems. Ask a developer at your organisation to automate it by utilising the Cloud Admin REST APIs.
Unfortunately, our IT department consists of just me, and I have zero experience with REST APIs. It'll go on the list of things to learn. 😉
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.