Is it possible to delete the site(alivelego.atlassian.net) created incorrectly in Jira Cloud from the account sending the attachment or transfer it to another account?
Hi @상원 박 and welcome to the Community!
I am not sure what you mean by "sending the attachment or transfer it to another account", so I would advise you to read the instructions below very carefully before you take the most appropriate action:
Hope this helps!
I am currently using Jira Server with a different account, not Jira Cloud. However, I mistakenly created a site (alivelego.atlassian.net) using the sangwpark@11stcorp.com account through the Jira Cloud mobile app. Since the site was created in error, I would like to have it deleted. Since I haven't created a username for that account, I cannot follow the guide you provided. If possible, I kindly request your assistance in deleting or canceling the site on your end.
You'll need to reach out directly to Atlassian support via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Here on the Community platform, we are trying to help out by answering questions, giving advice, sharing best practices and so on. But most people here are not working for Atlassian and can't access your site to perform technical interventions. You'll need to use the proper support channels for that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.