I had connected my project to Slack @assist and want to switch this to Teams as we are migrating our service desk team.
How do I disconnect Slack and connect Teams. Seems to be stuck at the previous connection.
Hi Camanda,
I am running into the same issue, were you able to resolve it?
Best,
Ian
@Prof. Emmaxson
To be able to reconnect the chat functionality you need to do a few steps.
The following are the steps, that I went through, they might not be sufficient for everyone, especially if one wants to keep the Slack workspace.
1. Uninstall Jira Assist from the Slack apps
2. Delete the slack workspace
3. Open a Jira Servicemanagement Support Ticket with Atlassian, to get the chat connection to Slack removed
Hope it helps.
But what to do if "Delete the slack Workspace" ist not possible because it is used for many other purposes?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.