Greetings,
I'm reaching out for guidance regarding a planned process transition at our organization. We currently use G-Suite for Single Sign-On (SSO) to access Jira and Confluence. However, we will be migrating to Microsoft in the near future, while retaining our existing domain and email addresses.
My query pertains to the SSO feature post-migration. While I understand that we can disable SSO and authenticate using email, we prefer to maintain our SSO capabilities if feasible. Therefore, I'm keen on understanding how to navigate this transition smoothly and maintain the current user status in Jira/Confluence.
Specifically, my questions are:
- Will the change from G-Suite to Microsoft affect the SSO functionality in any way, given that we are retaining the same domain and email addresses?
- Can we seamlessly transition to using Microsoft for SSO without disrupting users' statuses on Jira/Confluence?
- Are there any specific steps or best practices we should be aware of to make this transition as smooth as possible?
Your assistance and guidance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.