We have Issue Commented (System) under Notification Scheme which is assigned to Current Assigne , Reporter and All Watcher is not working its not sending notification email when there is comment added on Issue.
Hi @Sanjivani Wayal
Is the problem in all projects or a specific project? Do you per chance have a send on behalf configured (look at your notification scheme and make sure that the email address shown there matches your default outgoing mail handler)?did this ever work?
Os the problem affecting all users or a specific user (e.g. current assignee made a comment but he doesn’t receive a notification about his own comment)?
Let’s start with these to narrow down the problem at hand
Iam Assignee of the issue still iam also not getting any email notification for the same when i commented on the issue.
I see it had worked previously for some issues but i was Reporter for that not sure i was getting those mails since i was a Reporter or JIRA Admin
If you are the assignee and you are also the one adding the comment, then I’ll check if you have disabled notifications for your own changes.
Click on your profile and select personal settings in the menu that comes up, make sure you check the box for changes you make so you receive notifications.
If I misunderstood then do clarify.
Hi,
Please find attached i have all the checkboxes ticked still having an issue
Thanks,
Sanjivani
Hi ,
I am an Admin getting all the notifications , But even if any other person is assignee/ reporter/ watcher not getting notifications when there is comment added I checked the Notification helper it has "<username> receives notifications for the 'Issue Commented' event". for a person who is assignee/ reporter/ watcher
I have removed Issue Updated Event in Notification Scheme.
But no changes in Issue Commented Event it has
Current Assignee Reporter All Watchers Basically only Admin is getting notification on Issue Comment
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.